jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

Mirror



It is when I feel your smile that I feel like changing my feature expressions.
It is when I feel you feel loved and cared that I feel the gorgeous beating of my healthy heart.
It is when I feel how you come up to me and ask for advice that I feel your wisdom also applies me.
It is when I feel you are in calm while sitting together that I feel I have peace and serenity within me.
It is when I feel you enjoy my hugs that I feel the gift of holding each other.
It is when I feel your excitement when we spend time together that I feel the pores of my skin become alive.
It is when I feel your sparkling eyes that I feel the magic of the thread of connection.
And it is when we are connected that I feel I am a beautiful being. (As much as you are..)

We are all beautiful beings from the moment we are born. And it is so important to appreciate it, as it is the way to connect with ourselves and the rest of the beings from the Earth. Thanks to that connection we are able to feel that we are loved and belong to them. If you want to reengage with that feeling of connection, take the time to look close and deeply into her eyes for a couple of minutes, letting your heart guide your feelings and sensations. And as a mirror, you will feel that the beauty on her eyes it will be reflected back upon you. You are she. She is you. Enjoy.


From the beautiful land of London! Have a beautiful and connected day!

:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario