lunes, 28 de enero de 2013

My friends


Sitting on the balcony, it seems to me, there is no much to do.
Sitting on my knees I look up and glimpse the lit sky.
I wonder what is the next.
I wonder if I am here for the best.
I wonder why I wonder, as this is a circle with no end.

Sometimes I am extremely confused,
and other times I find easily the beauty of the unify.

Sitting on the balcony the doorway for heaven is being opened,
although there´s just cement underneath.

Joy come, I pray, although I know it is time to wait.
Time to wait for what it is indeed, already here.

I smell the sun. I feel the soil. I embrace the air. I touch the sky.
And as the rainbow, they bring me hope, they care of me of not to feel alone.

Sitting on the balcony. It is seems there is not much to do.
In fact, there is not much to do, but staying here, close to my friends.

Times for reflection. Times for praying. Times for expanding the self.



 :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario