domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

One day

One day I will be a mum. And when that day arrives I would love to be ready. I would love to bring the best that I have within me out. I would love to give my kids all the presents they can receive. But, in the mid time, I ask myself how I will get there. What I need, what are my priorities in life. What life means itself and what is the real meaning of having a child.

Looking around I have seen many relationships between a mum and her child during my own live. I must say that some of them have let a mark inside me because of the beauty they spread all over around. I have been able to feel the real connection between them. That kind of connection that I dream to create with everybody else. I have been able to feel the positive energy, the care, the compassion, the empathy, definitely, the love between the two of them.



Somehow some people know naturally how love can be the most grateful experience we can live. Those people have a powerful wisdom within themselves.  They act directly from their heart, leaving the mind on the side, letting their intuition and kindness be. They teach their kids unconsciously an important  and beautiful lesson: "Following your heart your life will be plenty of gorgeous experiences which fill you and others that surrounds you up every single moment. Following your heart you will become alive."
I wonder why I have lost that for a while. I wonder why my goals were once "having a good degree" , "finding a job related to it" "going on holidays" or "having the new model of a 3G mobile". I wonder why I forgot why I was here in this amazing planet and I didn´t spread as much love as I have as a priority in my daily life.

One day, I will be a mum and when this happen I would love to return to my nature. I would love to value time instead of money, people instead of staff, environment instead of clothes, beauty instead of make up, kindness instead of self- centred or disconnection, giggles instead of fears, learnings instead of beliefs, self esteem instead of drugs or alcohol, food instead of electronic devices..

One day, I will be a mum and so, the only thing I would love to do is loving myself as much as I love you.

Have a one more, nice day.

PD. Someone like you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario