sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

A February of kindness and joy. Day 1: Go with the flow!

And so.. my first day of conscious kindness and joy has ended!

I have discovered that there´s a point, after putting some effort avoiding my self-doubt and other negative thoughts (those ones which criticize myself and make me feel shamed) that I just forget that they exist. I just let them go and I go with the flow.

I also found out two beautiful souls yesterday. Although I must say I know them before, yesterday they shone differently, specially charmy. Yesterday I realised that those feelings and thoughts that I had before about them, were pure words of useless judgement, regardless to my personal rule: "Don´t criticise". And I thought I never did. But sometimes a critique does not have to be "a bad word", but also "a try to figure out why they act the way the are". If I really want to know something it is simpler and easier to ask them and show interest. If not, it is pure gossip. And so, perhaps the one who is not shining it is me.

I ended up my day with a sweet dance, which I really enjoyed by letting my body speak for me. There were no thoughts. There were no fears. It was me. It was the dancer. It was the flow. It was life.



Let´s go for the 2nd day then!

:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario