jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

A February of Joy and Kindness. Day 6: Hapiness is only real when shared

Last night I couldn´t sleep well. I spent the whole night rolling around in my bed sheets due to the two cups of coffee I have had and also because of my stomach ache, a very sensitive organ where all my feelings pass through.. which was telling me.. Wait a bit..Laura! Something is going on in here! Listen to it!

I spent the day on my own.. I hardly see anyone (I worked but the kid arrived late with the mum..).
On my way to my job, I felt pretty happy though. I was singing and enjoying my self while walking. I started singing underneath my scarf.. but soon I got confidence and I did out loud as no one was looking at me..! And when they did.. I even increased my voice! haha! cool!
But my way back home was very different. After three hours working alone.. without speaking with anyone (just preparing dinner and reading in between the book "how finding your passion change your life " by Ken Robinson ) I started thinking about was going on in my belly the night before, when I was lying on bed.

"What I am doing?
What I really want to do?
Do I feel that I am loved?
What is it my gift? How would I give it away?"

The more dark it was becoming outside.. the more dark I was felling inside. Then.. I saw myself on my way back almost desperate to connect with someone, to share with someone.. to sing out loud with someone..

Those crucial questions shape my life.. but.. the abuse of something has the opposite effect.. and does not heal at all, but indeed, gets myself a stomach ache..

I just really wanted to do something with someone..
I just really wanted to feel that I am loved by someone..
I just really wanted to shared my gift with someone..
I just wanted to sing out loud with someone..

Because Happiness is only real when shared.
And Kindness.
And Joy.
And that is the response of all questions I could ever have.

:)





Today It is my 7th day! wooow! I love this!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario